Job Title: West Texas Account Specialist
Location: West Texas, Southern New Mexico area
Find a meaningful employment experience that meets your career goals while working with the fastest growing technology and telecommunications company in the energy industry.
Infrastructure Networks (INET) is a dedicated communication solutions provider to the energy industry and owns the industry’s only premier and private LTE network. At INET, you’ll enable the first end-to-end, standards based, “plug-and-play” network, helping to eliminate the frustrations many in energy face related to scaling and managing proprietary communications technology. We help our customers in production, pipeline, completion and drilling increase their productivity, safety and efficiency by delivering standardized, near real-time connectivity.
Join our network of 60+ experts in their field to bring our communication services and coverage to U.S. shale sites, including the Permian, Eagle Ford, Bakken and Scoop & Stack. We are more than just a “phone company”. Help us make the future of energy by enabling the Internet-of-Things (IoT) and digitizing the energy patch in North America.
This position includes base salary, commission, company vehicle and health care benefits.
- Responsible for cultivating strong working relationships with consultants in the oil and gas industry in the West Texas, Southern New Mexico area.
- Be able to quickly learn and utilize internal software for tracking and editing customer service tickets.
- Responsibly manage customer relationships and respond to customer concerns regarding service.
- Maintain notes in INET customer records and support billing as needed.
- Provides feedback on market to Sales VP for sales forecasting.
- Solicit and maintain contact with current and prospect key accounts.
- Resolves customer problems, recommends modifications to products/services, and coordinates sales negotiation between customers and organization.
- College degree a plus. Minimum GED.
- Hold a valid driver license and be able to commute to customer locations 3+ days a week.
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Networking experience a plus
- Skills: Reporting Skills, Thoroughness, Organization, Attention to Detail, Research Skills, Problem Solving, Customer Focus, Quality Focus, Proactive, Dependability, General Math Skills.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO: email@example.com
Visit us for more information at www.inetlte.com.
Infrastructure Networks, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employees and applicants will be given fair treatment and the opportunity to work equally according to their job requirements and individual qualifications. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law. INET is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all employees and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.