Job Title: Systems Engineer
Location: Houston, Texas (Galleria)
Find a meaningful employment experience that meets your career goals while working with the fastest growing technology and telecommunications company in the energy industry. Infrastructure Networks (INET) is a dedicated communication solutions provider to the energy industry and owns the industry’s only premier and private LTE network. At INET, you’ll enable the first end-to-end, standards based, “plug-and-play” network, helping to eliminate the frustrations many in energy face related to scaling and managing proprietary communications technology. We help our customers in production, pipeline, completion and drilling increase their productivity, safety and efficiency by delivering standardized, near real-time connectivity.
Join our network of 60+ experts in their field to bring our communication services and coverage to U.S. shale sites, including the Permian, Eagle Ford, Bakken and Scoop & Stack. We are more than just a “phone company”. Help us make the future of energy by enabling the Internet-of-Things (IoT) and digitizing the energy patch in North America.
- Responsible for taking a technical initiative or direction into the phases of assessment, design, budget, schedule and implementation
- Oversees all projects / solutions into production including handover to operations
- Create and maintain programmatic and technical documentation to insure efficient planning, execution and handover
- Project Engineer providing design and development direction along with verification, certification, documentation, integration, and handoff of service solutions driven by Sales, Business Development, or Engineering.
- Design and technical consulting to pre-sales engineers for engineered solutions and RFP bid proposals for all product and services lines.
- Post-sales engineering design, configuration, and support documentation for customer solutions implemented by the Operations teams.
- Support internal groups for established products and services.
- Develop, provide and maintain positive communication with vendors for solutions, product evaluations, as well as, diagnosing and correcting problems.
- Bachelor of Science in EE
- Required to achieve necessary or stay current with relevant certifications associated with Cisco, Nokia, and various wireless edge platforms like Sierra Wireless, BEC, and Meraki. or other utilized platforms which offer vendor certification
- Skilled with Layer 2 and Layer 3 protocols to successfully provide solutions for core or edge services
- Ability to understand Layer 1 solutions and their use for IP based solutions
- Ability to understand Layer 7 applications like VoIP, Video for efficient design solutions
- Proficient in project management techniques and methodologies
- Ability to provide feature function analysis of focused service platforms
- Experienced in service provider or enterprise Network environments
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
At INET, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us for more information at www.inetlte.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.