Virtual Private Radio Networks (VPRN)
Infrastructure Networks provides high-speed wireless communications through Virtual Private Radio Networks (VPRNs). A VPRN allows you to do more, with less, better.
The Benefits of VPRN Deployment Include:
- Significant reduction of capital costs as compared to a user owed private network
- The cost of end-point radios is reduced
- Network and radio resource management is simplified
- Interference risk is all but eliminated due to the use of licensed 700 MHz spectrum
- VPRN services can be used to augment existing wireless networks while
legacy networks are maintained or decommissioned
- A shared physical network can be built to a higher standard of reliability
than multiple networks covering the same geographic space.
- New field applications can be deployed including mobility, VoIP and video
on the same network using standardized radios.