The Infrastructure Networks network is built upon 4G, 5G capable, LTE Cellular Technology, the globally adopted standard for wireless high-speed data.
4G LTE Capabilities:
- Peak download rates up to 299.6 Mbit/s and Upload rates up to 75.4 Mbit/s
(4x4 MIMO using 20 MHz Channels)
- Low latency and connection set-up times, 50-80 ms round trip
- Efficient modulation balance to support maximum downlink speeds and
conserve power on the uplink data
- Single cell coverage in open terrain of greater than 1,000 square miles.
Small cells can be deployed to support areas of a few hundred yards
- Native security through SIM Card (Subscriber Identity Module) authentication
and robust symmetric key 128-bit encryption
For information on our 5G capabilities, contact INET.
VISUAL NETWORK OVERVIEW