INET offers a full set of customized professional services for our unique customer base. Our Network Operations Center's (NOC) objectives are to provide service support, minimize downtime, provide best-in-class technical response, and to initiate INET’s incident response. Our constant aim is to exceed customer and commercial expectations, ensure the quality of the network and managed services and to resolve network problems quickly and effectively. Services including 24/7 remote monitoring and 24/7 field support, engineering support and consulting. Housed in one of INET’s Houston facilities is a fully functional LTE laboratory, which includes working test LTE cells sites and can accommodate testing and training for customer personnel. Managed Services can also include provisioning of radios, remote technical support and troubleshooting, bandwidth management, coordinated dispatching of INET field technicians with customer personnel, routine maintenance of Network infrastructure, and customer edge radios/devices.
Overview of Provided Services
- Proactive monitoring of network & well pad components to ensure customer established SLA’s are met
- Escalation processes which coordinate professional and timely resolution of network troubles
- Identify problem areas and coordinate corrective action before services are affected
- Provide customers with timely updates on new service requests as new assets are brought on-line
- Provide a customer management portal to wellpad assets utilizing INET’s proprietary CloudCore application –allows customer to view and manage bandwidth to edge LTE radios•Prepare quarterly network reliability & usage reports
- Distribution of partner IIoT devices and services: Includes Osperity video monitoring tool, Osprey Reach, and Machfu Inc’s IIoT devices, which enabling customer seamless connection to their valuable assets to new cloud solutions