Job Title: Network/SCADA Technician
Location: West Texas
Find a meaningful employment experience that meets your career goals while working with the fastest growing technology and telecommunications company in the energy industry.
Infrastructure Networks (INET) is a dedicated communication solutions provider to the energy industry and owns the industry’s only premier and private LTE network. At INET, you’ll enable the first end-to-end, standards based, “plug-and-play” network, helping to eliminate the frustrations many in energy face related to scaling and managing proprietary communications technology. We help our customers in production, pipeline, completion and drilling increase their productivity, safety and efficiency by delivering standardized, near real-time connectivity.
Join our network of 50+ experts in their field to bring our communication services and coverage to U.S. shale sites, including the Permian, Eagle Ford, Bakken and Scoop & Stack. We are more than just a “phone company”. Help us make the future of energy by enabling the Internet-of-Things (IoT) and digitizing the energy patch in North America.
- Install and maintain RF equipment on customer SCADA locations, Cellular Towers and for special projects throughout the West Texas region.
- Perform all assigned planned maintenance on customer locations.
- Process paperwork after completion of each job and maintain accountability of equipment and resources.
- Create a culture of customer service excellence by treating each interaction as an opportunity to provide courteous, timely service to our customers.
- Hold a valid driver license, GED/High School Diploma required
- 2+ years Oil Field servicing preferred
- 2+ years Telecommunications or similar experience preferred
- Certified Tower Climber with RF/MW experience
- Basic knowledge of RF and Microwave Systems
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Networking experience a plus
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO: email@example.com
Visit us for more information at www.inetlte.com.
Infrastructure Networks, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employees and applicants will be given fair treatment and the opportunity to work equally according to their job requirements and individual qualifications. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law. INET is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all employees and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.