Job Title: Network Engineer (Early Career)
Location: Houston, Texas (Galleria)
Find a meaningful employment experience that meets your career goals while working with the fastest growing technology and telecommunications company in the energy industry.
Infrastructure Networks (INET) is a dedicated communication solutions provider to the energy industry and owns the industry’s only premier and private LTE network. At INET, you’ll enable the first end-to-end, standards based, “plug-and-play” network, helping to eliminate the frustrations many in energy face related to scaling and managing proprietary communications technology. We help our customers in production, pipeline, completion and drilling increase their productivity, safety and efficiency by delivering standardized, near real-time connectivity.
Join our network of 80+ experts in their field to bring our communication services and coverage to U.S. shale sites, including the Permian, Eagle Ford, Bakken and Scoop & Stack. We are more than just a “phone company”. Help us make the future of energy by enabling the Internet-of-Things (IoT) and digitizing the energy patch in North America.
- Participate and contribute to the success of initiatives to support the IP and RF network.
- Become proficient at basic LTE architecture and support projects and initiatives for RAN and Core optimization.
- Become proficient at basic RF engineering and support established systems as well as deployment of new systems for both core and customer solutions.
- Learn and become proficient with architecture and topology of the network as well as its relationship to the OSI Model.
- Participate in establishing and adhering to best practices and standards for Network design.
- Learn and become proficient at taking a technical initiative or direction into the phases of assessment, design, budget, schedule and implementation.
- Support and/or create and maintain programmatic and technical documentation to insure efficient planning, execution and handover.
- Participate in dialogs on design and technical consulting to pre-sales engineers for engineered solutions and RFP bid proposals.
- Build relationships with functional groups and participate in cross functional group initiatives.
- Develop, provide and maintain positive communication with vendors for solutions, product evaluations, as well as, diagnosing and correcting problems.
B.S. degree in Engineering with emphasis in EE or CSE
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
At INET, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO: email@example.com
Visit us for more information at www.inetlte.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.