Job Title: Financial Accounting Analyst
Location: Houston, Texas (Galleria)
Find a meaningful employment experience that meets your career goals while working with the fastest growing technology and telecommunications company in the energy industry.
Infrastructure Networks (INET) is a dedicated communication solutions provider to the energy industry and owns the industry’s only premier and private LTE network. At INET, you’ll enable the first end-to-end, standards based, “plug-and-play” network, helping to eliminate the frustrations many in energy face related to scaling and managing proprietary communications technology. We help our customers in production, pipeline, completion and drilling increase their productivity, safety and efficiency by delivering standardized, near real-time connectivity.
Join our network of 80+ experts in their field to bring our communication services and coverage to U.S. shale sites, including the Permian, Eagle Ford, Bakken and Scoop & Stack. We are more than just a “phone company”.
As the Financial Accounting Analyst, you will provide professional accounting expertise to ensure that transactions of the Company’s operations are accurately recorded, analyzed, and reported in a timely, cost-effective manner in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and in compliance with regulatory, state and federal requirements. You will be responsible for various monthly closing duties, which include journal entry preparation, cash transaction analysis, account analysis, financial statement preparation, budget preparation, executive management report preparation and distribution and preparation of required reports. In addition, will develop reports to internal and external parties that are in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Execute preparation of month-end close process including general ledger, journal entries, accruals and bank/other account reconciliations
- Prepare financial statements and other management reporting to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position
- Present financial information including Key Performance Indicators to executive management team and make recommendations for performance improvements
- Variance analysis
- Participate in Financial Planning & Analysis activities including budgeting and forecasting
- Handle revenue recognition accounting
- Perform cash projections to effectively manage cash balances and maximize the return on any excess cash balances
- Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports
- Perform physical inventory YE counts
- Coordinate activities of external auditors
- Assist the Controller in managing the Company’s audits, both financial and sales/use tax
- Ensure accounting policies and procedures to ensure that all business and customer transactions are executed and documented in accordance with US GAAP and Company policies
- Assure integrity of key accounting processes are compliance with internal controls
- Ensure all processes are scalable and efficient, drive continuous improvements and streamline processes
- Assistance with other ad hoc projects as defined by management
- Ethical business practices and integrity
- Must be well organized, able to prioritize
- Superior communication skills, both oral and written
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Bachelor’s degree with a major in accounting or finance preferred
Minimum of two years of full-cycle accounting and financial reporting
Must have a working knowledge of general software applications
Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Access)
Experience working in QuickBooks and / or Sage Intacct
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
At INET, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO: email@example.com
Visit us for more information at www.inetlte.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.