Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Permian Basin (Midland, TX / Andrews, TX)
Find a meaningful employment experience that meets your career goals while working with the fastest growing technology and telecommunications company in the energy industry.
Infrastructure Networks (INET) is a dedicated communication solutions provider to the energy industry and owns the industry’s only premier and private LTE network. At INET, you’ll enable the first end-to-end, standards based, “plug-and-play” network, helping to eliminate the frustrations many in energy face related to scaling and managing proprietary communications technology. We help our customers in production, pipeline, completion and drilling increase their productivity, safety and efficiency by delivering standardized, near real-time connectivity.
Join our network of 80+ experts in their field to bring our communication services and coverage to U.S. shale sites, including the Permian, Eagle Ford, Bakken and Scoop & Stack. We are more than just a “phone company”.
This Sales Representative role is primarily responsible for developing and maintaining business relationships with INET’s customers and prospective customers. In this position, you will leverage business relationships to grow sales, improve brand awareness ultimately leading to increased market share.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Represent the Company in a positive manner while professionally demonstrating knowledge of all INET’s products and services.
- Build and leverage business relationships to grow sales and capture market share.
- Aggressively pursue new business opportunities and improve brand awareness.
- Collaborate with in-house marketing and sales team to gather and report customer intelligence.
- Inspire customers to buy resulting in achieving or exceeding sales quotas.
- Actively investigate problems, develop solutions and make recommendations to management in order to resolve complaints and improve customer service.
- Utilize the Sales CRM tool (such as Dynamics or Salesforce) to properly capture required information on customers.
- Provide daily and/or weekly sales activity recaps.
- Participation at all required safety meetings.
- Participation at key company events to market, sell, or promote Company products and services.
- Responsible for timely reporting of business-related expenses and responsible for tracking costs to ensure budget is maintained.
- Participate in various Company meetings and conference calls.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong business ethics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including interpersonal skills
- Assertive and independent self-starter
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Solid problem solving and negotiating skills
- High School Degree, prefer AA
- Proficient PC/Technology skills
- 1-2 years of wireless telecommunications experience a plus but not required
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record which meets insurance requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior sales experience preferred
This job operates in a professional office environment, as well as, routine travel to customer locations. Customer locations may include remote, harsh outdoor environments typically encountered in upstream Oil & Gas operations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Ability to walk, stand, and move about throughout the day
Ability to lift, manipulate and carry materials, 10 lbs routinely and up to 50 lbs on occasion.
Ability to bend, squat and stretch for purposes of storing or transporting company sales literature, equipment, etc.
Routine travel to customer locations is required, as needed.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
At INET, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Visit us for more information at www.inetlte.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.