Job Title: Field Representative
Location: West Texas (Andrews, TX)
Find a meaningful employment experience that meets your career goals while working with the fastest growing technology and telecommunications company in the energy industry.
Infrastructure Networks (INET) is a dedicated communication solutions provider to the energy industry and owns the industry’s only premier and private LTE network. At INET, you’ll enable the first end-to-end, standards based, “plug-and-play” network, helping to eliminate the frustrations many in energy face related to scaling and managing proprietary communications technology. We help our customers in production, pipeline, completion and drilling increase their productivity, safety and efficiency by delivering standardized, near real-time connectivity.
Join our network of 80+ experts in their field to bring our communication services and coverage to U.S. shale sites, including the Permian, Eagle Ford, Bakken and Scoop & Stack. We are more than just a “phone company”.
POSITION SUMMRY: The Field Representatives are responsible for providing customer service support to a base of company accounts assigned by management. In this role, you will obtain field ticket signature for services rendered and provide phone and in-person support to customers.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Represent the Company in a positive manner while providing excellent customer service
- Diligently learn all INET’s products and services, ensuring your knowledge is current
- Answer customers queries or concerns in a timely manner
- Routinely travel to customer locations to build strong customer rapport and obtain signatures for drilling services completed
- Work with management to react to customer service issues, customer complaints, and/or business opportunities
- Participation at all required safety meetings
- Responsible for timely reporting of business-related expenses to ensure budget is maintained
- Participate in various Company meetings and conference calls
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office and basic computer literacy
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to present information effectively to small or mid-size groups
High School Degree
1-2 years of telecommunication experience or four-year college degree
Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record which meets insurance requirements
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Routine travel throughout the service territory is expected for this position. Occasionally, may be requested to travel to the corporate office.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
At INET, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Visit us for more information at www.inetlte.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.