Job Title: Marketing Director
Location: Houston, Texas (Galleria Area)
Find a meaningful employment experience that meets your career goals while working with the fastest growing technology and telecommunications company in the energy industry.
Infrastructure Networks (INET) is a dedicated communication solutions provider to the energy industry and owns the industry’s only premier and private LTE network. At INET, you’ll enable the first end-to-end, standards based, “plug-and-play” network, helping to eliminate the frustrations many in energy face related to scaling and managing proprietary communications technology. We help our customers in production, pipeline, completion and drilling increase their productivity, safety and efficiency by delivering standardized, near real-time connectivity.
Join our network of 80+ experts in their field to bring our communication services and coverage to U.S. shale sites, including the Permian, Eagle Ford, Bakken and Scoop & Stack. We are more than just a “phone company”.
The Marketing Director is responsible for leading the Company’s strategic marketing and marketing communications efforts. As the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for providing guidance on marketing efforts by developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing initiatives, communicating the marketing plans to those involved, and building awareness and positioning for the Company’s brand.
This role requires understanding of both traditional and digital marketing skills with a focus on growing brand awareness and driving sales. You will work closely with the sales, products and finance teams to develop pricing strategies that maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction. You will lead efforts to organize the Company’s participation in conferences, trade shows and major industry events.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Partners with Sales leaders to develop and evaluate an annual sales/marketing plans for all product/service offerings.
- Support sales and lead generation efforts
- Develops plans for new business projects
- Develop promotions with target markets, social media, or trade associations.
- Develop and deliver appropriate field sales enablement tools and customer communication material and documents
- Building brand awareness and positioning
- Plan, direct, and coordinate marketing efforts
- Oversee the activities of the marketing department
- Communicate the marketing plan
- Developing and managing advertising campaign
- Compiling lists describing product and service offerings
- Develop and deliver brand guidelines.
- Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events
- Ability to understand our industry, marketplace, including competition, consumer behavior/demands and demographics.
- Research demand for products and services
- Competitor research, anticipate the needs to customers
- Identifying potential customers
- Provide regular performance summaries and new opportunities of key channels to executive stakeholders
- Stay up to date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies that work in our vertical to keep us ahead of competition.
- Identify new opportunities for marketing in telecommunications products in multiple industries (Oil & Gas – drilling, midstream; Utilities, Government Services, Other).
- Measure ROI and KPIs.
- Assist with press releases, contributed articles, presentations, events, and conferences.
- Professional and proactive work ethic
- Creative thinker, excellent listener and communicator.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong project and stakeholder management
- Self-confidence and presentation skills; problem-solving and negotiation capabilities.
- Ability to build strong, trusted relationships both internally and externally.
- Must have a minimum of 15 years of marketing experience, telecommunications industry preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or communications
- Prior experience supervising a marketing team
- Strong copywriting skills
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media, marketing and content marketing
- Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Proven ability to manage budgets
- Constant self-development of soft skills and the latest tools and tactics in marketing, sales and technology.
- Strong network of connections in the industries in which the company operates
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
At various times throughout the year, participation is required at tradeshows and conferences that require standing for extended period of times and lifting approximately 20 lbs to set-up the booth.
Limited travel is expected for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
At INET, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Visit us for more information at www.inetlte.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.