Job Title: Dispatcher
Location: West Texas (Andrews, TX)
Find a meaningful employment experience that meets your career goals while working with the fastest growing technology and telecommunications company in the energy industry.
Infrastructure Networks (INET) is a dedicated communication solutions provider to the energy industry and owns the industry’s only premier and private LTE network. At INET, you’ll enable the first end-to-end, standards based, “plug-and-play” network, helping to eliminate the frustrations many in energy face related to scaling and managing proprietary communications technology. We help our customers in production, pipeline, completion and drilling increase their productivity, safety and efficiency by delivering standardized, near real-time connectivity.
Join our network of 80+ experts in their field to bring our communication services and coverage to U.S. shale sites, including the Permian, Eagle Ford, Bakken and Scoop & Stack. We are more than just a “phone company”.
As a Dispatcher, you are responsible for development and preparation of daily/weekly schedules, ensuring that the materials and resources required to support the schedules are in place. The Dispatcher coordinates communication flow between field operations, the NOC, and material inventory.
In this position, you will review customer requirements far enough in advance to detect potential problems in meeting those customer requirements. This process must occur in a time frame that allows for corrective action and minimizes the impact to the customer.
Coordinate supply requirements with field operations and material inventory to accurately ensure adequate supply and efficient inventory levels.
Monitor compliance to schedule and making necessary adjustments to production and planning tools.
Identify, report and recommend solutions on capacity restrictions for the purpose of proactive planning and elimination of bottlenecks that impact capacity planning.
Drive continuous improvements efforts related to scheduling.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to gain knowledge on the various company products and services and the technical solutions that they are comprised of
- Ability to review work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment needs
- Apply extensive knowledge of the job skills, company policies and procedures, and equipment used to complete service order while ensuring customer expectations are achieved
- Scheduling field technicians’ routes (weekly/daily)
- Analyze capacity verses order demand, proactively escalate issues
- Works closely with all aspects of the business to ensure customer satisfaction (Sales, NOC, Field, Material Inventory)
- Ability to prepare alternative project schedules, work plans and provide analysis to the management team in developing detailed “look ahead” and “what-if” schedules
- Prepare reports as needed and requested by management
- Other job duties as assigned
- Essential Knowledge
- Familiarity with job scheduling, personnel management and asset tracking
- Knowledge of network technologies and components may be beneficial
- Skilled use of computers, MS Office, MS Excel and other software applications including scheduling and asset tracking systems
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and adapt to changes quickly
- Self -guided approach to learning and gaining knowledge in addition to company provided training
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced, team-based environment
- Ability to effectively solve problems or escalate issues as needed
- High school diploma or GED
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and MS Office/Office 365 products
- Previous experience in an oilfield services company, telecommunications, or other services industry using time and resource management skills to manage the flow of people and materials to effectively meet operational objectives
- Experience working 2-4 years in a scheduling, dispatch or support role
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typically, an 8-hour workday, generally 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Hours may change based on business need. Flexible work hours to support the department as needed may include rotating days and may include weekends and holidays.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
At INET, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us for more information at www.inetlte.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.