Job Title: Accounts Receivable Specialist
Location: Houston, Texas (Galleria)
Find a meaningful employment experience that meets your career goals while working with the fastest growing technology and telecommunications company in the energy industry. Infrastructure Networks (INET) is a dedicated communication solutions provider to the energy industry and owns the industry’s only premier and private LTE network. At INET, you’ll enable the first end-to-end, standards based, “plug-and-play” network, helping to eliminate the frustrations many in energy face related to scaling and managing proprietary communications technology. We help our customers in production, pipeline, completion and drilling increase their productivity, safety and efficiency by delivering standardized, near real-time connectivity.
Join our network of 60+ experts in their field to bring our communication services and coverage to U.S. shale sites, including the Permian, Eagle Ford, Bakken and Scoop & Stack. We are more than just a “phone company”. Help us make the future of energy by enabling the Internet-of-Things (IoT) and digitizing the energy patch in North America.
- Processes invoices per customer requirements: direct submission & submission through online portals: Oildex, Ariba, ADP, etc.
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks and credit card transactions
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions
- Updates receivables
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, customer service departments and customers
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering corrections to customer accounts
- Resolves customer accounts by examining payment plans and payment history to determine if collection letters need to be sent out on delinquent accounts
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining customer accounts, verifying totals and preparing reports
- Assists other finance areas such as period closing, cash flow and revenue forecasting
- Researches and negotiates chargeback claims
- Collect on accounts by sending invoice reminders and communication with customers via phone, email, fax, or mail
- Make daily collection calls; conduct account research and analysis
- Other duties as assigned
- HS Diploma, GED or HS equivalent certificate
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience managing accounts receivable duties and responsibilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft products, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of financial reporting software – Sage Intacct preferred
- Minimum of 3 years general accounting/full charge bookkeeping preferred
- Oil & Gas industry experience is highly desirable
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
At INET, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO: email@example.com
Visit us for more information at www.inetlte.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.