Job Title: Accounts Payable Specialist
Location: Houston, Texas (Galleria)
Find a meaningful employment experience that meets your career goals while working with the fastest growing technology and telecommunications company in the energy industry. Infrastructure Networks (INET) is a dedicated communication solutions provider to the energy industry and owns the industry’s only premier and private LTE network. At INET, you’ll enable the first end-to-end, standards based, “plug-and-play” network, helping to eliminate the frustrations many in energy face related to scaling and managing proprietary communications technology. We help our customers in production, pipeline, completion and drilling increase their productivity, safety and efficiency by delivering standardized, near real-time connectivity.
Join our network of 60+ experts in their field to bring our communication services and coverage to U.S. shale sites, including the Permian, Eagle Ford, Bakken and Scoop & Stack. We are more than just a “phone company”. Help us make the future of energy by enabling the Internet-of-Things (IoT) and digitizing the energy patch in North America.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts payable/general ledger systems and procedures, financial chart of accounts and corporate procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Learn and follow the company’s purchasing and accounts payable procedures.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
- Use Sage Intacct to post/book invoices, enter payments, post autopay payments, set-up new vendors, and process and post expense reports.
- Administer A/P mail by processing and distributing accordingly.
- Process requests for Wire payments and update Sage Intacct for payment entry.
- Reconcile credit card bank statements and process all expense reports ensuring compliance with company policy. Address non-compliant charges.
- Matches invoices for payment with purchase orders and packing slips
- Contacts appropriate vendor or department lead to verify receipt of merchandise or to verify charges. Researches credits, past due invoices and statements. Responds to vendor inquiries regarding invoices
- Administers / Manages Outlook AP email daily for capturing all AP correspondence notification.
- Review of all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment, ensure accounts are paid timely. Interact with vendors for problem resolution.
- Process weekly vendor payments via online bank portal.
- Administer annual 1099 process.
- Maintain electronic files and documentation via BOX portal / hardcopy archives.
- Maintain records, systems information and monthly/quarterly report, as required.
- Maintain various departmental spreadsheets for office leases, insurance, and tax schedules.
- Participate on special projects, as needed.
- Associates degree in Accounting/Finance
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel – Intermediate
- Two years of previous experience
- B.S. degree in Accounting/Finance/Business
- Experience working in QuickBooks / Sage Intact
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
At INET, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us for more information at www.inetlte.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.