Job Title: Accountant (CPA)
Location: Houston, Texas (Galleria)
Find a meaningful employment experience that meets your career goals while working with the fastest growing technology and telecommunications company in the energy industry.
Infrastructure Networks (INET) is a dedicated communication solutions provider to the energy industry and owns the industry’s only premier and private LTE network. At INET, you’ll enable the first end-to-end, standards based, “plug-and-play” network, helping to eliminate the frustrations many in energy face related to scaling and managing proprietary communications technology. We help our customers in production, pipeline, completion and drilling increase their productivity, safety and efficiency by delivering standardized, near real-time connectivity.
Join our network of 80+ experts in their field to bring our communication services and coverage to U.S. shale sites, including the Permian, Eagle Ford, Bakken and Scoop & Stack. We are more than just a “phone company”. Help us make the future of energy by enabling the Internet-of-Things (IoT) and digitizing the energy patch in North America.
The Accountant (CPA) will provide professional accounting expertise to ensure that transactions of the Company’s operations are accurately recorded, analyzed, and reported in a timely, cost-effective manner in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles. Responsible for various monthly closing duties, which include journal entry preparation, cash transaction analysis, account analysis, financial statement preparation, budget preparation, executive management report preparation and distribution and preparation of required reports. In addition, will develop reports for internal and external parties in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Execute preparation of month-end close process including general ledger, journal entries, accruals and bank/other account reconciliations.
- Prepare financial statements and other management reporting to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position.
- Prepare BS reconciliations to GL monthly.
- Perform Variance analysis.
- Participate in Financial Planning & Analysis activities including budgeting and forecasting.
- Handle revenue recognition accounting.
- Perform cash projections to effectively manage cash balances and maximize the return on any excess cash balances.
- Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Ensure accuracy of consolidated financial statements.
- Coordinate activities of external auditors.
- Assist with managing the Company’s audits, both financial and sales/use tax.
- Ensure accounting policies and procedures to ensure that all business and customer transactions are executed and documented in accordance with US GAAP and Company policies.
- Assure integrity of key accounting processes are in compliance with internal controls.
- Ensure all processes are scalable and efficient, drive continuous improvements and streamline processes.
- Ethical business practices and integrity
- Must be well organized, able to prioritize
- Superior communication skills, both oral and written
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Minimum of 5 years of full-cycle accounting and financial reporting.
- Must have a working knowledge of general software applications.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (i.e., word, excel, access, etc.)
- Professional certification preferred (CPA) or working toward
- Experience working with a large public accounting firm
- Experience working in QuickBooks / Sage Intacct
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
At INET, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO: email@example.com
Visit us for more information at www.inetlte.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.